© Copyright IP Global, LLC ("ClearSail")
All rights reserved.
No portion of this webpage may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from ClearSail.
ClearSail's Copyright Policy
ClearSail respects the intellectual property of others, and we require our members to do the same. ClearSail may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on ClearSail's system in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify ClearSail by providing ClearSail's copyright agent the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the website address (URL) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. identification of the website or other specific location on the ClearSail system where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. your address, telephone number, and eMail address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ClearSail's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement for materials hosted by ClearSail can be reached at:
IP Global, LLC
Houston, Texas 77063